Monday, September 6, 2010

Par

Today was anything but par.  Not average, not normal, not standard, not ordinary.  There are days when I have to grasp for my strength.  Today was not one of those for I had strength around every corner and there was my word...

Snacks packed...
Clubs loaded...
Cart driven...
Four For Fore...
four

–noun

a cardinal number, three plus one.

for

~preposition

with the object or purpose of

fore

–interjection

used as a cry of warning to persons on a course who are in danger of being struck by the ball

Man do I love a good play on words almost as much as I love a good play on the greens.  Three day weekend achieved.  Work week here I come.

~ao


P.S.  If you see my son over the next few days, you must mention his 70 foot loft shot.  Yep, you read it right.  He shot better than his mama today.  Sad day for mama!

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Fun play-on-words and a super great activity for the weather we are experiencing!

Go FOUR day work week!

.mac :)