Thursday, September 16, 2010

Canisters

Not many people get excited about canisters.  I don't think its something you "grow" into.  I remember my mom's old tupperware canisters.  I was fascinated with them.  I would use her tablespoon measure to scoop and then spill and then scoop and spill.  My professional organizers, DDK and Non, came over to help me find yesterday's word.


Boxes Unpacked
Lined Shelves
Silverware Holder
Organized Pantry

set·tle

–verb

to place in a desired state or in order

Every thing is placed in its perfect home just waiting for me to use it.  I would love to show you pictures, but the camera battery is dead.   So, you will have to stay tuned...tuned in for the most dramatic reveal in the history of this blog (I'll give you a hint...the word of the day will be "home").  Can't wait for you to see it!

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Oh, I am so excited to see! I absolutely love the new look I was invited to see! The new pad is sooo YOU!

.mac :)