Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bytes

I love days when I feel efficient.  Well maybe efficient is not the word...productive.  Yep, thats it.  (Quite interesting that I am arguing over words on my "Journey of Words).  Anyway, today was one of those days.

New Gadget
Classroom Observations
There's an APP for that...
Wow...that's cool!

tech·nol·o·gy

–noun

the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment

I spent the day in my favorite place...the classroom...using my favorite new toy...my IPAD.  I completed double the observations in half the amount of time.  And the teacher's really loved the instant feedback.  I'm sold on the "Words with Friends".  What a fun way to pass time at the doctor's office!!!!

~ao

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

If I was a teacher, I wis you were my principal. Oh wait. I am a teacher. But, I have no principal.

Wanna be mine?

It's Cobble Homeschool Academy.

I can make you a cute principal's office too!

.mac :)