Sunday, March 28, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
During our trip to ATL, we decided to take advantage of the amazing weather. Before we could soak in the sun, the kids decided they each needed a pair of shades to match mommy and daddy...
Now, I know they are my kids and I might be impartial, but are they not the cutest???? Gosh, I just love 'em.
We then met Michelle and Anabelle in downtown ATL for an afternoon at Piedmont Park.
And speaking of cute, look at that adorable litle Anabelle. She is just the sweetest little thing.
Tate and Lily are absolutely in love with Anabelle and followed her everywhere...
After the park, Robbie and the kids headed north so that I could have a full day of shopping on Saturday. Oh spring break...I'm so sad to see you go!
Friday, March 19, 2010
So, we loaded up and headed south on I-75 to Hotlanta. No real agenda or plans just a simple desire to be together and experience what the city had to offer.
We quickly made some new friends...
These big fellas entertained the kids by feeding themselves some branches with their trunks. Lily kept her eyes on them afraid they would shoot water at them from their trunk.
These tall creatures were clumsy and awkward and Lily's favorite. She said they were "gentle". Now that I think of it, I think these folks would be fine companions for her.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
- Yellow felt glued over brown hat and yellow shirt with character name compliments of Hobby Lobby (and a little handy work from mom).
- The part of Curious George is being played by Seymour the Monkey (compliments of Uncle Red-Christmas 2009).
- Curious George book loaned from Lily's library and inscribed by Lea Myers as a baby shower gift.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Here are some pics of us cheering on the Golden Eagles...
Unfortunately, the O'Bryans didn't bring any luck and we suffered two losses. We sure had a great time cheering then on.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Look at this pitiful thing. This was the start of Illness #2: strep throat. Poor thing wakes up with laryngitis and by the end of his party was looking like this...
We made the best of it and at least the guests had a great time...
We plugged through it and were able to get through the party...
Happy Birthday to my sweet, inspired, glowing, special 6 year old boy!! Wow, how time flies!!!
1. Illness: Plain and simple...the men in my life have been repeatedly sick...Strep, pneumonia, flu...you name it...my boys have had it. And to top it all off, our beanut has been diagnosed with asthma.
2. Extracurriculars: Tate started swim and baseball, Lily started ballet, Robbie went in to March Madness mode a few weeks earlier, and I've been cheering (unsuccessfully) my Raiders to the state championship.
3. Remodel: Laundry rooms done, new bath and kids bath needs tile, paint and fixtures and then the fun begins...DEMOLITION...the kitchen and master bedroom...I CAN'T WAIT!!!
So please forgive me and stay tuned to see what happens when I have a few days off.