Thursday, September 9, 2010

Magic Eight Ball

I always loved a magic eight ball but not for the same reasons everyone else does.  I'm not a big fan of predicting the future...I kind of take things as they come.  I'm not interested in shaking the ebony sphere and waiting to find out my "destiny".  The moment that I love doesn't have anything to do with the question or the answer.  It's that moment right before the answer rises to the surface.  Distant...blurry...and the bam...there it is.

Night's Sleep
Silent Prayer
Encouraging Words
Deep Breath

clear

–adjective

free from darkness, obscurity, or cloudiness


It is amazing what a good night's sleep will do.  I thank the Lord today for discernment when I needed it most.  It's good to be on his team.

~ao

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

I do think I like wearing His jersey too; it has the best color scheme to match my eyes. :)

Sleep is good.

.mac :)