Thursday, April 2, 2009

Naughty Button Jubilee

I am blessed with the most amazing people in my life. My 35th birthday was two days ago and I still have a weekend worth of celebrating at the "Naughty Button Jubilee" (don't ask...I can't tell you the orientation of the name!) thanks to these folks...


Not quite sure why I look like a slumpadinka in the pic. And if we're talking about blessings, don't even get me started on this guy...

I am really hard on him sometimes and he just keeps on coming back for more. And I know I am really going to love that new blackberry I'm getting in two weeks! Yep you read it right...he finally cracked!

We had a great time at Gabriel's pizza on Tuesday night and I just love this pic. She was giving me my "birthday love".

Looking forward to continuing the Jubilee this weekend with my dear friends and wonderful family! Stay tuned...

No comments: