Saturday, April 4, 2009

NBJ...Second Verse...Same as the first...

The 2nd night of the Naughty Button Jubilee was a back porch festiganza complete with a Naughty Button Quiz and all four children going down to bed within 1/2 hour of each other...What a miracle! I have to give huge props to my husband for winning the quiz. He got the highest score on the quiz with 18...coming in a close second was Mish with 16. She sure gave him a run for his money. I think my favorite answer came from Robbie to the question..."What was Autumn's 1st boyfriend's name?" His answer? BEEFCAKE FOOTBALL GUY!!! All be it wrong! He forgot my mullet-sportin', 1st kiss givin', Def Lepperd singin' 4th Grade lover (in a 4th grade sense of the word) who I had every intention of marrying. Here are some pics of my lovely ladies in our outdoor den...

No comments: