Saturday, January 1, 2011

Unforgettable

As I have looked through the pictures, it looks like the whirlwind began before Lily's birthday.  Fortunately, our Lily Bean and the celebration of her birth was nothing short of fabulous.


Lovely
Laughing
Likeable
Light-Hearted
Lively
lily

~adjective

delicately fair; pale; fragile; weak


The above definition is apparently for the flower...not my fabulous Lily Girl.  This year, Lily has blossomed into a truly unique girl.


She helps...


She smiles...


She cheers...


She rides...


She hugs...



She plays...


She celebrates...


She styles...


She glows...



So, although it went undocumented, we did not hesitate to celebrate the life of an amazing girl.  I can't believe she's mine and I get to share this life with her.  I know that raising a strong, independent woman will not be easy and I do my best everyday to model what I hope for her.  And daily she reminds me of who that woman is.


~ao

No comments: