Saturday, January 1, 2011

Town Square

When I was younger, I was always jealous of my friends who lived in town.  It seemed they were always going to carnivals or festivals because they lived in the heart of the action.


Belonging
Support
Beautiful City
Together
Community

~noun

a social group of any size whose members reside in specific locality, share government, and often have common cultural and historical heritage.


The month of October, we celebrated the rituals of our city...Yates Fall Fair, Friday night football, Church Harvest Festival, and the Ocoee River.


Mrs. Altopp as the Yates Festival Clown


Little Raiders


Heading to FBC for the Fall Festival


Fall Break Hike on the Ocoee




I love being a part of this community, but more importantly, raising my family around people who value the same things Robbie and I do.  Even more so, I love growing together with the other three members of Team O'Bryan.  They are my best friends and make this life worth living.


~ao

No comments: