Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Call Me Russ..



I don't like it one bit.  A boy becomes a man and then decides he wants to change his name.  I never had that choice.  "Oh yea guys, from now on, I want you to call me Aubrey."


Tennessee Tech
Golden Eagles
Coach Russ
My Baby Brother


coach

~noun

a person who trains an athlete or a team of athletes


The life of a basketball coach means a short break for Christmas, so we loaded up the car and headed to Cookeville to cheer on Bobo.  As luck would have it, the University of Tennessee was playing that night so that were many boosters to enjoy the Skybox.  




It was a really nice treat to have nice seats, good eats and a place for the kids to stretch out.   
I don't care what they call him.  He'll always be "Baby Brother" to me.
~ao

No comments: