Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Own Little Einstein


Its always amazing to me how motherhood can be so rewarding when I spend so much time agonizing over every decision I make.

First Grade
New Glasses
Friendships
Hobbies
Growth

~Noun

something that has grown or developed by or as if by natural process



It's as if something just clicked.  Over the years, I have struggled watching Tate grow into his own skin.  His lack of confidence and sometimes awkwardness would yank my heartstrings to a point of complete discomfort.  As we all know, the Lord hears every mother's prayers.  Over the past few months, Tate has settled into such a beautiful place.  He enjoys school (finally), has made some friends, and loves art, Kentucky basketball, and his family.  


I have always said he would change the world.  I am so honored to witness that change one step at a time.

~ao

No comments: