Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Fingerprint...

Okay guys...this one's a doozy...


Yep...you got it! My fellow aries...kindred spirit...lovely lady...Miss Meghan is at it again. This time is purse of your choice, fabric of your choice and monogram...all for free. Click here or go to her blog (kmaccreations.blogspot.com) and follow the instructions under the "Get Down On It" post.




Her post asks "Why are you unique?" Here's my answer:
  • My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe
  • I have one eye that's smaller than the other
  • I sneeze when I walk out in the sun (my Chemistry teacher tells me its genetic???)
  • I have 14 moles on my left arm and 3 on my face and my dad used to tell me they were angel kisses
  • I had bunion surgery when I was 12
I sure am digging on my new purse and getting compliments everywhere I go. It's a looker, alright! Drawing will be on a very special day...last day of the month sound familiar to anyone???? So go ahead and enter...I DARE YA!!!

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

In x 5, AO!!!


Good luck!

Love your purse, do tell, where did you get it???? GRIN!!!

.mac :)