Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Loveshack

Headin down the Atlanta highway...looking for a love getaway...headin' for a love getaway...



But before we could, we had to setup a memorable getaway for the kids...

Lily stayed in town with Nonny...


They rode bikes, made birthday cake for mommy, and took long naps...

Tate went with Bobo to visit Iggler's parents in Nashville...


They went to the Science Museum, played with the puppies, and stayed up til 11:30!!!

Robbie and I had a great time with some of our dear couple friends. We stayed at a cabin overlooking a beautiful waterfall.



We hiked




Took a boatride



Checked out the local outhouses



Climbed in caves


And avoided a tornado


I actually woke up Saturday morning and remembered what it felt like to be rested. It was a great time, but I sure was anxious to get home to my kiddos. Apparently I wasn't the only one...


What a great way to celebrate my birthday!

3 comments:

Mamie said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time ~ what a great way to celebrate a birthday!! Wish I could have been there too (well not at the cabin, but with Tate & Lily) ~ Mamie & Pops xxoo

The Deavours Family said...

ahhhhhh

Mommy Mac said...

Loveshack? Where can Coach Cobble and I find one of those??

.mac :)