Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shhh...




Living this life of mine, is not an easy thing.  Not to mention, walking alongside me.  There is no denying that my husband has to make a lot of sacrifices to support me and my career.



Kids in Kentucky...
Surprise Day Off...
Dear Friends...
Concert Tickets...


thanks

~verb

to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgement


I just felt thankful and I wanted to let him know.  So I called his boss, took the day off, bought concert tickets and invited some best buds.  Cheesecake Factory made for a delicious dinner, Darrius Rucker and Brad Paisley made for a great date and Big E and Lil T made for the best double-daters.  






I don't say it often enough, but I feel it all the time.  I am the luckiest girl in the world to share this life with him.




~ao

No comments: