Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lucky Seven


Seven is a magical number.  I would even venture to say it is the most perfect number (and I think I could reference some scripture to support that statement).


Blue eyes peering from behind the lenses...
Fumbling, bumbling around the room...
Stuttering and stammering as he finds the right words...
And then he smiles...


heart

~noun

capacity for sympathy, feeling or affection

Seven years ago, we were blessed with the most amazing gift.  When I watch him, I find myself completely captivated by his charm, intelligence, and pure perspective for life.  He teaches me something everyday and it usually involves how to be kind to others.  I have no doubt in my mind, that he will change the world someday.  In fact, he's already started...


Tate, I am so blessed to be your mom and know that I am forever changed by your beautiful soul!  Thank you for your love.

~ao

No comments: