Friday, February 4, 2011

Photograph



I usually tell my story through words, but there's something about a picture that tells you a story.


Stand up tall
Get closer together
A little to the left
Now smile


picture
~noun
a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as apainting, drawing, photograph, etc.


I love this picture.  It is a picture of my dad's young family.  I think its amazing to see the foundation of something that means so much to me now.






I made fun of my mom for hunting all of us down to take a family picture before we left NY.  Its the first picture we've taken as a family in over a year.  Now that I have it, I find myself staring at it and feeling a huge sense of pride.  It makes me feels such warmth knowing that I am part of something bigger than I am.




So thanks mom...I was wrong :)


~ao

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Yes, these are the pictures you loathe to take, but look back on and cherish.

Moms are right a lot of the times, you know.

Love the O'Bryan hats!

.mac :)