Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This Lady...

When I saw the picture of this lady today, I almost peed my pants...


I was standing at the zoo trying to get two preschoolers to smile when she bursts into my pic. Her face is classic! Poor lady...she didn't know what the heck was going on.

Lily and I had a great time at the zoo with my boss and her granddaughter. On Wednesdays it is $1 day so you can't beat the price. Of course, the animals were hot and pretty inactive, but the girls didn't seem to mind.

And...the carousel ride at the end of the afternoon was a nice way to cool off...
After a hot afternoon at the zoo, a drink is necessary but lo and behold, the concession stand closed at 3:00...WHAT??? Two little girls wanting red drink (not sure what that is) and the zoo decides there is no money to be made from patrons after 3:00. Must be a man running that place.

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Who can beat $1.00 day with or without red drink?

.mac:)