Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Non's Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Nonny's last year in her twenties at Las Margaritas tonight. The kids were super excited to have a birthday party for Nonny and even insisted on buying party hats and blowers.

The best part of the night was the surprise whip cream in the face by the waitor. Totally caught off guard.

So to celebrate her 29 years...here are the most wonderful things about our Non:

1. She has great skin.

2. She can ride bike on one foot.

3. She is not that flexible.

4. She likes ice cream as much I do.

5. She does good eye makeup.

6. She always eats my food like its the best thing she's ever had.

7. She paints Lily's toenails.

8. She is an awesome teacher.

9. Her cake batter cookies...YUM!!!

10. Oh and her enchiladas.

11. She is NOT a morning person.

12. She could watch FRIENDS every second of the day.

13. She plays hard to get.

14. She helps me nag RobBob.

15. She looks cute driving her JEEP.

16. She gives me pedicures.

17. She loves the beach.

18. She naps while she's sitting up.

19. She always goes to get Mexican with me even when noone else will.

20. She's always looking up new fun things to do on the computer.

21. She almost broke the stolen base record at Lee.

22. She still helps me bathe the kids and put dishes away.

23. My eyebrows!!!

24. She celebrates holidays with as much gusto as I do.

25. She helps Robbie pick out my gifts (which makes for a much better gift :)

26. She understands Tate like I do.

27. Her hair always looks perfect.

28. She cries when she watches Extreme Home Makeover.

And last but not least...#29...She is family and my kids wouldn't know what to do without her!

Here's to one of the best ladies I know. Happy Life Nonny! So glad you were born today!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Happy Life indeed, Nonster!

What a great tribute for one great Nonny!

.mac :)

The Deavours Family said...

boo hoo...i have tears!

Mamie said...

Looks like a great party for Nonny!!

The Evans Family said...

Dido! Special gal, that one!