Monday, June 15, 2009

And Yet Another Birthday!

I love birthdays...we all know this. The kids and I have gotten quite good at going to the party supply aisle at Target and letting one pick out the giftbag, one pick out the party hats, and each pick out a card.

We headed north to meet Bobo and Igglers at Calhoun's to celebrate his 28th birthday. The kids were super excited to see them since it has been awhile since we've been together. Tate drew a special picture of him beating Bobo in Mario Kart. It was classic!





So in honor of my baby brother Rusty, I asked our friends and family what they love most about our Bobo. Here are some of their responses:

"His red hair."

"His tender heart."

"The way he loves to play with his niece and nephews."

"Passion he has to pursue his goals and dreams"

"He always does something to make me laugh..whether he tries to or not"

"Even though he's an old man now, he's still pretty cute."

"Sweet, sincere, southern charm"

"Because I love him (spoken like a true 3 yr old)

"His loyalty to family"

"He's a metro-sexual"

"He calls me everyday"

"He helps me win on my DS"

"His sense of humor"

And I didn't even have to pay any of them to say these nice things! No really...brother, son, uncle...you are one knarly dude. So lucky to have you and so glad you were born today!

2 comments:

Mamie said...

All that wrapped into one Bobo ~ Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Mommy Mac said...

bobo.

His nickname cracks me up.

Add that to the list of reasons why he is special from me.

.mac :)