Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Dare You????

Um hello???? Excuse me???? What the hayday is goin' on??? I walked out of my breezeway door on Tuesday morning with kids in tow, only to find this...


Yep...you are seeing correctly, my window smashed in by this big feller...



And my beautiful KMAC Creation purse swiftly taken out of the front seat and on to WalMart and the local gas stations for multiple purchases totaling $800.
A lot of chaos later...phone call to the bank, waiting on insurance adjuster...all while these two sit on the stairs waiting for the "policeman to come and fix the window."


What a pain in the neck it has all been? New license, new debit card, new window for my car, newfound paranoia of my neighborhood safety.

But the Lord is good to me (and apparently random thieves). WalMart called today and had nicely placed my KMAC Creation on the shelf. Yep...you heard that right...my prized Glass Slipper and Pretty Ditty are back to their rightful owner.

1 comment:

Mamie said...

And what did we learn by this incident?