Monday, June 15, 2009

Biker Bar and Breasts

Yes...this is still a family friendly blog, but I had to post on here about our night on the patio at what used to be a nice waterfront restaurant.

A sitter...good friends...celebration of Non's birthday...


Sounds like the formula for a great night? Well almost, but not exactly...

Saturday night, Non, IMOM, RobBob and I decided to head down to Chatt to enjoy dinner on the river and hopefully get a glimpse of the fireworks from Riverbend.

We walked in and the once "good food, good view, good music" venue had turned into a smoky sports bar. Fortunately for us, they had built a new deck so we hustled out and waited on our waitresses.

Needless to say, the service wasn't great, the atmosphere was on a slow decline, and the clientale left a bit to be desired. Let's just say I saw more wrinkled ta-ta's in corsettes than I need to for the rest of my life.

Overall, the following was accomplished...

Good conversation (check)
Good steak (check) even though it wasn't the one I ordered :)
Good view of the fireworks (check)
Good way to celebrate the Nonster (check)

We decided that we had to get out of their before eleven as we weren't sure what would happen for the late shift. Wasn't the worst date of my life, actually not even close...

1 comment:

Mamie said...

They're taking over everywhere ~ even in the Willemsen family!!