Sunday, December 20, 2009

She Said Yes!

We started our family Christmas week with a sweet proposal from Uncle Bobo to our Iggs.

What a perfect Christmas gift! A beautiful bride for my baby brother. And even better...a sister for me! And as we have learned (even more last night), Iggs will fit right in the family. She has mastered getting the eye roll and huff and puff from Rusty almost as well as I do. How do I love thee, Iggs? Let me count the ways...
1. You carry your blankie around with you just like my beanut.
2. You LOVE my cooking!
3. You celebrate...Christmas, birthdays, Groundhogs Day...You love holidays as much as I do (hence the lecturing Bobo about Christmas music and gift wrapping).
4. You have now broken Aunt Lynda's 15 year streak and moved into the #1 slot for my "Favorite Christmas Cookie" award. It is a coveted prize and tremendous honor.
5. You knew the words to Bread. Enough said!
I am thrilled to share a lifetime with you. Welcome to the fam, girl!

2 comments:

Mamie said...

We are so excited for Rusty & Sarah. Love the question "Will you marry Bobo?" How sweet. Love the pics Auts ~ wish we were there xxoo

Mommy Mac said...

Rock on, BoBo!!! What a super clever way to propose! I am so excited for your family!

Oh, I love weddings! I love being a bride too! I love looking at brides. I love dresses. I love flowers.

Hmm..

Maybe Kenny would re-new vows with me just for the chance to do it all again.

No chance. That boy is done with ceremonies and all about re-newing the honeymoon. I can't blame him. I am too!

.mac :)

Tell Heidi Ann I said hello. :)