Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I really tried to...

I thought about it for a long time...

I even talked it out with Mamaw...

But I couldn't do it...


I just couldn't do it...even when daddy tried to bribe me...

I'm sorry I wouldn't sit on your lap, I am just very afraid of grown-ups that are dressed up. I told mommy it was your beard, but I'm sure its more than that.


Tate told me he would pass along my Christmas list, but in case he didn't I would like:
A pink DS and games
Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle
Princess and the Frog PJ's
A Baby and Paci
Baby Clothes
Christmas PJ's
Pink Flower Clothes

Love, Lily
P.S. Tate thought he should put his on here too in case you forgot his list:
Wii and Wii Games
DS Games
Toy Race Car
Toy Castle
Golf Clubs

2 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Hilarious! This girl is in total "stragner danger" mode! her faces are priceless in these pics: completely unsure and anxious that she could be missing out as well. It's totally okay, Lily B. Santa is intuitive and omnipresent. He knows, little girl. Just keep rockin' those boots and you will be just fine!

I'm bbaaaaacckkkkk!! Will be catching up really soon!

.mac :)

Mamie said...

That's ok Lily because I have connections with the Big Guy!! You are so sweet ~ Mamie loves you and my little man Tate too ~ xxoo