Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pantalooms

So my friend Megan (Bag Lady link on right) has wanted me to order something for Lily for quite some time. I am not sure if it is because she thinks Lily is poorly dressed or because she has two boys and a need to sew pink fabric. SO....I decided to order her a birthday outfit since we will be spending her actual birthday in NY and will also have lots of celebration festivities here too. And...because (as my mom reminds me regularily) I'm not much of a girly girl and I shouldn't force my college softball player ways on my daughter. She should have a choice to be a tom boy. So I unleashed Megan to create her something spectacular. The result...prilly, frilly, girly, Lily...and boy did she love it. The ruffle pantalooms can be worn under the dress or separately. The outfit was complete with some red Mary Janes. She loved it so much I had a hard time getting her out of it last night. A big thanks to Megan for putting so much love into each stitch...

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Mamie's little princess and I bought you your very first Louie Vuitton this weekend in NY!!

Mommy Mac said...

She is too die for cute!!! Thanks for the great shout out post! AND, NO!!! I don't think you dress your little darlin' poorly...AT ALL!!!

It's the latter you mentioned.

Adorable!!