Monday, October 13, 2008

My Little Bean....

Today my sweet little girl turned three. I can remember the day she was born so vividly...I remember Robbie sleeping on the couch in the hospital and me throwing a cup at him during a strong contraction, waiting anxiously to see if my mother would make it in time (she didn't!), my mother-in-law trying to take pictures as everything happened so quickly...all of them are such beautiful memories, but the one I remember the most was when Tate walked in the room and saw his baby sister for the first time. The little smirk on his face (the one that is just like his daddy's) was so sweet and adoring, I just melted. It was as if they were connected at first sight. Even now that they are older, they have such a precious relationship...I couldn't ask for better siblings. Lily makes me feel loved in a way that is like no other. She climbs up in my lap, fingers in mouth and Bay in hand and its as if the world stops. I am so blessed with this beautiful life that God gave to me and although at times its hard...I know that I am raising two beings that will change this world. I hope to have some small role in that...

2 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Tears streaming down my face, AO. What beautiful words...

Mamie said...

She is a sweet little girl just like her mommy!!