Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bean Post: Genesee Country Museum

Hope you enjoy Lily's first blogpost!!!


I can't wait to go to the Genesee Country Museum!!
I heard that people at the Genesee Country Museum act like old times!
We planned a FUN day with my cousins, AJ and Jaxson, my grandparents Mamie and Pops, my mom Autumn, and my brother Tate.



I took this AWESOME selfie at the entrance of the Genesee Country Museum!!!




I love quilting!!! Quilting is so interesting back in the days!!





Sheep Sheering!!! Only happens once a year!! Lucky us!!!!!!!! :)




Buddies making cornmeal!! They taught us how to cook in the older days!! Love spending time with my brother!!!




Carving wood so the side of the wood isn't so sharp. Then they attached to the oxen rake!!
AJ is enjoying the museum!



Pottery!!!!!!! My FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!! Checking out the pottery with my cousin Jaxson!!!




A beautiful church!!!!!!!!! My Pops likes the church because he is a pastor. LOVELY!!!!!



Had a wonderful day at the Genesee Country Museum!!!  So sad to leave!! :(

Hope you can visit it someday!!!

:)
Lily Bean

No comments: