Sunday, May 30, 2010

In the Meantime...

That's it! A day of blogging and we're officially caught up! Read the posts below to see what we've been up to. For an appetizer, here's some other events from April and May celebrating friends, both new and old...

The Mlinarichs come to visit from Michigan and we have a "Make Your Own Pizza Party" with the kids. Amazing that I have enough aprons for everyone.



My first CHS prom at the Fillauer Mansion. Here is a pic of me and my AP, Lisa...a wonderful new friend of mine.

Of course, we must celebrate the birthdays of our friends, IMOM and DDK.


And my first CHS graduation, what a thrill! Below is a pic of Zach, who I have known since he was a little boy.

It sure has been an exciting and busy spring (read below if you need every detail). Looking forward to a summer filled with getting the house settled, family golf and some weekend water getaways.
What a beautiful life we live...

2 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Yeah, you're back!

Happy summer break to you!

.mac :)

Sarah said...

So glad to hear from you! And we all have our times where life gets in the way of blogging, so no hard feelings!!