Monday, May 25, 2009

Barbeques, Baggo, & Bowling

We had such a fun-filled weekend filled with friends and family. Bobo and Igglers came into town to visit and Mamaw and Papaw stayed through Tate's graduation. Friday night we were going to go to the Lookouts game, but the weather forecast changed our minds and we headed to the bowling alley. Mamaw and Papaw brought out their A game while the kids worked on their skills. Not sure what happened on the other lane but Bobo was bragging about scoring his best game.


Saturday, I ran to Home Depot to pick up some sand. Later that morning, Zach and Allison came over to play with the kids while their mom ran some errands. Can I just say 4 bags of sand for $10 might have been the best investment I've ever made.


Later that night we took advantage of the built-in babysitters (aka Mamaw and Papaw) and we headed down to Chatt town for an anniversary dinner. We had a great dinner at the Terminal and then went to Rio Picante to watch the game.



On Sunday, the boys headed to the golf course while Igglers and I got ready for the barbeque. Can I just say that Igglers may decide to never come visit again. I worked her to death :) We were holding our breath with the weather reports...its never good when you hear 50% and scattered t-storms. Sure enough, just as everyone arrived, the monsoon came. Luckily it eventually cleared out and we were able to complete the Baggo tournament. Unfortunately, a true winner could not be determined because of the 2nd monsoon that came through during the championship round. So...we'll just declare co-champions: Christel and Nate, and Non and RobBob.


Notice the whiteboard behind Robbie and Non...they made their own Baggo Bracket. As you can see from the pics below...we're getting serious now!
Yep...there she is folks...my bag lady, MacMama. And below is her lovely partner Kenny (aka Howie Cob) and Non (official stand-in for me as RobBob's partner)...
We had such a great family filled weekend. I had to get this posted this morning since we have a "No computer, cell phone or tv" rule after 4:00 today so RobBob and I can celebrate our anniversary in style...(if this blogs a rockin...) HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

If this blog's a rockin'...you crack me up!!!

I bet I get loads of promo business from that kandid of me.

I mean tons of bags will be made just because of that pic.

Tons.

.mac :)

Nonny said...

Its just a general rule of thumb that anyone who doesn't show up for a game is considered a forefeit. I do remember Christel and Nate leaving an unfinshed game...need I say more...We were ahead anyway. HA!

Sarah Bragg said...

Hey! I'm excited to keep up with your life on here.