Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Bandit

It started on Thursday when I picked Lily up from school. As we were walking up the stairs to the car, she said, "Mommy, I forgot my flowers." As we are walking back downstairs, I figure she has made some Valentines crafts. When we walk into her classroom, she runs over to some roses in a vase. I said, "Lily...those aren't yours." To which she answers, "Yes they are mommy...they're from Bobo." She held them the whole way home and insisted on putting them in HER room.


You would think roses for a three year old would be enough of a Valentine but no way. Tonight Connie had some chocolates from Michael and before she knew it, Lily had swiped them, opened em up and started stuffing her face. When Connie tried to get them back, Lily informed her they go in HER room. I think we're in trouble.

No comments: