Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Lord's Day

One of the benefits of living in the southeast is the delay of winter which includes mild weather in November. Being an upstate NY girl, cold weather and I have a mutual disdain for each other. Today was a perfect Sunday...usually my Sundays consist of this



Now...I wasn't that lucky...I still had to tackle laundry and groceries, but we also spent the day outside enjoying the weather

Cleaning the garage

Helping Nonny wash her car





Washing our own cars


Getting sprayed by Nonny with the hose


Playing Football

And Chatting with our neighbor


We also gave Max a bath and made some homemade salsa, but didn't get pictures of those. Now, I am sitting on the bed surrounded by folded clothes. I should put them away, but I'm still distracted. Heading upstairs to read books instead...

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Love this post, AO!

I am glad to see that you checked some of the mundain uglies off the list, but even more happier to see that you played and had fun...it's the latter of the 2 that make the memories you will speak of to your nursing home buddies..

:-) .mac