Sunday, July 13, 2008

Water Logged










Today we went over to Ben's (my second cousin) for a barbeque and swimming. Ben and Pam have a seven year old named Reid. The kids had a great time playing on the playground and swimming. The day ended with a little drama. Poor Tate was coming down the slide and got stung by a "wasper" (as he calls it thanks to his daddy). Of course, my initial reaction was worry about him being allergic, but thank goodness he doesn't appear to be. Of course, he narrated the entire incident on the way home saying that "mean wasper" came up and stung me as I was sliding down into the water. Within five minutes of walking through the door, both kids (and daddy) were sound asleep. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Mamie said...

What fun ~ sorry about the wasp, but so glad he isn't allergic!! Can't wait to see you this weekend xxoo Mamie

The Deavours Family said...

Awww =( I'm loving the update you taught me....now I know who's to look at instead of going through them all!!

I love the pictures at the top of your blog. Is that scrapblog.com?