Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mooney Family Reunion

At last...I have internet access. I finally got my laptop to work here in the mountains of Kentucky. This weekend we went to Natural Bridge, Kentucky for the Mooney Family Reunion. It's actually quite weird that I married an eastern Kentucky boy and always tease him about being from the mountains, and my grandpa is from 45 minutes up the road from Paintsville. We stayed at a beautiful cabin with my Aunt Lynda and Uncle Rick, Faith Ann and Paul, Rusty and Cami, my mom and my family. I don't realize how homesick I am on a daily basis until I spend time with them. There is a definite void living 800 miles away from them. We had a great time and the kids just loved being with their family.

1 comment:

Mamie said...

We had so much fun ~ great pictures!!