Sunday, February 24, 2008

Paris Hilton


In anticipation of Baylee's birthday party, Lily woke up from her nap today and came downstairs dressed in her best "Diva" (see picture to the left). She had on her hat, scarf, pink sunglasses, purse, cell phone, and her stuffed white shitzu, Ali. Robbie and I had a hard time keeping a straight face as we took pictures of her. We told her she was like Paris Hilton with her pink sunglasses, cell phone, and faithful pooch. When we arrived at the party, I was sure she would at least lose the hat since it really wasn't that cold outside. No way! She kept her Diva on for most of the party even while eating her cupcake. She finally allowed us to take it off before bathtime. Oh I can't wait for the teenage years!

1 comment:

Mamie said...

My little Miss Diva ~ finally someone that appreciates my style and accessories to the max!!