Saturday, March 20, 2010

Piedmont Park

Spring has finally arrived and we decided to enjoy every bit of it.

During our trip to ATL, we decided to take advantage of the amazing weather. Before we could soak in the sun, the kids decided they each needed a pair of shades to match mommy and daddy...

Now, I know they are my kids and I might be impartial, but are they not the cutest???? Gosh, I just love 'em.


We then met Michelle and Anabelle in downtown ATL for an afternoon at Piedmont Park.


And speaking of cute, look at that adorable litle Anabelle. She is just the sweetest little thing.

Tate and Lily are absolutely in love with Anabelle and followed her everywhere...


After the park, Robbie and the kids headed north so that I could have a full day of shopping on Saturday. Oh spring break...I'm so sad to see you go!

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

That Anabelle is a cutie! And that picture of Lily in your header is #3 on the list of 5 I had to choose from!

.mac :)