Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Dog Ate My Memory Stick

There is no excuse...I completely understand that, but if I were to be asked why I haven't blogged in over a month, these would be my "canned, superficial" excuses:

1. Illness: Plain and simple...the men in my life have been repeatedly sick...Strep, pneumonia, flu...you name it...my boys have had it. And to top it all off, our beanut has been diagnosed with asthma.

2. Extracurriculars: Tate started swim and baseball, Lily started ballet, Robbie went in to March Madness mode a few weeks earlier, and I've been cheering (unsuccessfully) my Raiders to the state championship.

3. Remodel: Laundry rooms done, new bath and kids bath needs tile, paint and fixtures and then the fun begins...DEMOLITION...the kitchen and master bedroom...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

So please forgive me and stay tuned to see what happens when I have a few days off.

No comments: