Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nemo on Ice...By Lily Katherine

Hi! It's me Lily...I want to show you my pictures from Nemo on Ice. My Bobo bought me tickets for my birthday.

In this picture, I'm really happy to be driving to Nemo on Ice...


and these are my pretty, pink flower shoes...


This is a picture of Tate playing his DS all the way to Nemo on Ice...

and here's my mommy smiling...

Mommy took a picture of me and Tate before we went inside for Nemo on Ice...


And a picture of the SHARK...

Me and Mommy and Tate had fun at Nemo on Ice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kiddos are getting way too big!!! (Aut, insert mean comment on why i haven't been down to see them in awhile) I think they need to stay this age forever - I like having a mini me and so does bobo :)

Mommy Mac said...

Lily,

You are a GREAT story teller! I think I know where you get that from.

I absolutely loved your outfit in these pitures. I like that you chose pink flowered shoes with a black and white toned outfit. It definitely gave it the perfect POP of color!

I bet seeing Nemo on ice skates was a lot of fun.

Keep writing stories!

.mac :)