Friday, October 16, 2009

Not So Midnight Almost Madness

Every trip things seem to be easier. I'm not sure if its a change in my kids, a change in Robbie and I or if we've just become comfortably numb...but 2009 has been a great year of travel for our family. This trip has been no different. This morning, Erin left to go to work, the boys slept in and the kids and I laid in the living room and watched cartoons. I actually fell asleep on the couch while the kids chilled out watching tv until 10:30...there are no words!!!

We then showered up and headed to meet Erin for lunch. After lunch we did a tour of Lansing and then headed to the mall for a bit. We came home to let Ace out before heading to the outlets for the evening. Now, if you calculated that, it meant...no naps for either child. I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for the big kaboom...

After the outlets, we headed to BW3s so the boys could watch the livestream of Blue Madness for KY basketball. You can imagine how strange they looked hovered over their laptop in the middle of the restaurant. To make themselves look even more ridiculous, they were using Lily's pink earphones so they could hear it better. Isn't that a statement? I wished I had snapped more pics, but this is all I got.


About 9:15, I decided to stop testing fate and take the kids to the car and wait for the rest of the gang. The kiddos were just tucked into bed about 30 minutes ago.

I can only hope the Cider Mill and Chuck E Cheese go as well tomorrow. Gosh...it feels so great to blog again!!!




No comments: