Thursday, October 15, 2009

And Then There Were Holes...

Just like that...I mean it was just seconds...in a matter of moments, my precious, sweet, baby girl joined the club. She had been asking for months and I told her that if all went well, we could do it for her birthday. So tonight was the night my beaner went from toddler to woman...well not exactly. But she did get her ears pierced...devastating enough!


She was a real trooper...didn't even flinch.

And she is so proud of those things...I couldn't get her to go to bed tonight. She kept asking me if they were falling out. Oh...its gonna be a LONG journey with this one :)

We are so excited to be in Michigan to visit Uncle Adam & Aunt Erin.
We even got to have a double birthday celebration with Adam & Lily.
Stay tuned for more pics later this week.

No comments: