Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lord Help Us!


We travelled up I-71 for the 2nd time in a month to attend the Mooney Family Reunion in Cleveland, OH. Robbie decided to forgoe family bonding and stay home, so Bobo and Igglers volunteered (I think????) to ride with me and the kids. The trip was LONG, but getting easier as the kids get older. Anytime you get my mom's family together, there is no telling what will happen.
We started the weekend at the Cleveland Indians game. The highlight was the all you can eat hot dog bar. Lily got her money's worth...

The next day we took a train ride...

Surprisingly the kids were great for the entire three hours. Of course, Bobo got his nap in


and the kids swindled the relatives for souvenirs.

I hate living so far from the family and it was so nice to see them all for the 2nd time in a month. Now...we're all holding on waiting for the next visit....

No comments: