Friday, July 24, 2009

My Fans Await...

OK...so I know what you are all thinking...AO goes and get a big girl job and now she leaves her blog behind. So not the case...This month has been swirly whirly including two trips to Ohio, RobBob's business trip, me starting my new job, and five house showings. WOW! My goal is by weekend's end to update you on the crazy O'Bryan life. Stay tuned!

Coming Soon~
*Halfway to 70
*I Love You, But I Don't Like You!
*Fade to Blue
*O'Bryan 500
*Cowboys vs. Indians
*Get Me Off This Train
*A Dozen and A Quarter

Happy July!

2 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Sooooo glad to see you haven't negelcted your fans! I was getting ready to put my I heart AO's blog t-shirt on ebay to see how much it would go for!

.mac :)

Mamie said...

Well, I can certainly understand. You've been one busy lady!! Love you anyways and can't wait to read the upcoming blogs!!