Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Out, Crack, Donald, and Sunscreen



















Today was a random day at the beach where a lot happened. We started our swim time with a time out for Tate at the picnic table. This was his consequence for the meltdown at the ice cream stand last night. After his 10 minutes of chill, the kids all resumed their playtime on the beach. We couldn't help but laugh at AJ's swimsuit that is a little too small and showing plenty of "CRACK". Lily couldn't completely relax because of her extreme fear of birds...yes she developed a fear of birds at Disney World in December, but she now is afraid of ducks. She has named them Donald and everytime she sees one, she climbs up in my lap. In all the consuming efforts of taking care of the kids sun needs, I tend to forget my palest skinned child...my husband. Thankfully, today I remembered before he got torched.

No comments: