Sunday, June 1, 2008

Holding Hands

I love the featured picture of the kids. I captured it at Robbie's parents when they were walking to the creek. It was unplanned and unscripted and makes a mother's heart swell (not to mention daddy). Since Lily entered this world, I have feared "sibling rivalry". I couldn't be blessed with a more compatable pair. Tate's compassion and sensitivity blended with LaLa Lily's laid back nature make for a beautiful harmony. Of course, there are moments they would rather eat all of their cookie than share it or play with their treasured toy and not let the other use it, but they are kindred spirits even then. I look forward to many years of beautiful times with them.

2 comments:

Mamie said...

These are so sweet!!

Mamie said...

Mamie loves you and can't wait until you come to NY to visit!!