Monday, July 14, 2014

TRO Post: Daddy's Birthday




 Today is my dad’s birthday and he is turning 40 years old, and I do mean OLD. 




I thought that it would be a good time to write about him. 

My dad is the best dad you could ever have. 
He is funny, smart, and nice. 


There are so many more things I could tell you about him. 

He and I are alike in many ways. We both like basketball.

  

We both like the Kentucky Wildcats. 



We are both impatient. We both like some of the same music. I could go on and on about how much we are alike. I mentioned we both like basketball. 


He has basically taught me how to play the game, and I think I’ve gotten pretty good. He’s been my coach for most of my life, so that has some advantages. 


My dream is to play basketball for the University of Kentucky, and with his help I think I can get there.  He is my hero. I look up to him with basketball, and with life. He is such an amazing dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Love, TRO

No comments: