Monday, January 19, 2009

A Sad Night

Well I just got home from dropping my parents off at the airport. It is always such a bittersweet time...mom's crying, dad's rushing (so we don't see him crying) and I'm smiling from ear to ear, not because they are leaving, but because I am full...full of love, full of memories, full of support...I always feel I can breathe easier after some time with my parents. And now the kids are older, we've added a new dynamic...tiny tears and pitiful cries from the back seat. I know its so hard for them and they won't see them for five months, which makes it even harder. So my happy, full heart is twisted and torn for my two little babes in the backseat who will desperately miss their Mamie and Pops...Can't wait for Keuka Lake!!!

Some pics from the aquarium...


1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

A full heart.

I like that.