Saturday, September 13, 2008

C-A-T-S

Robbie's mom bought him season tickets to the UK games. What this means for me is a half a dozen Saturdays with no husband. Today was the first...so Connie and I took the kids to Chatt town for a day of fun. We started the day at my godson, Cameron's football game. He is now the quarterback and I can not believe he is so big. It made me proud to watch him.
After the game, we headed to our favorite pizza place downtown. We then went to the Discovery musuem. The kids had a blast. Tate had a hard time deciding which area he wanted to stay in and finally decided on the waterplay area. Lily had a great time climbing around the indoor playground.

After a couple of hours there, we talked them in to walking down to the river to get some ice cream. It was a perfect day. We have all put our PJ's on and are laying around on the couch now for movie night. I miss Robbie, but I have loved this time with the kids.

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Looks like all of you had a great day!!

kdb said...

Awwwwww...your children are so blessed to have you, Robbie & Nonny!!! Hope you are able to save all of this for scrapbooks so that they will actually get to relive it through the wonderful world of photos someday. But for now, thank God for blogs!!! WE all love to share in your joy. love you, dee dee (Kendra) :)