Sunday, May 4, 2008

At It Again

She is a doozy! These pictures do not do the moment justice because I have laughed all morning. I'm a little sleepy from our late night at the prom, but Miss Lily has kept me on my toes from the moment she woke up. Thanks to my friend, Heather, I think we have almost mastered potty training. However, I found her on the toilet this morning holding her gumball machine filled with skittles (her potty treat). We have had two successful trips to the bathroom today. Even Robbie is contributing with his "Potty Dance". The other pic is of Lily with her "paci". Now Lily is a finger sucker and wouldn't take a paci as a baby, but since she got a Mr. Potato Head, she sticks the face in her mouth and calls it her paci. She whines when you take it away and manages to find it when you hide it. Oh that child!

No comments: